Win 2 tickets to OM vs.Troyes - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to anyone who is authorised to make a purchase transaction on http://boutique.om.net who is aged 18 and over, with the exception of residents of Northern Ireland, the Promoter’s employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion including employees of Olympique de Marseille and its Member Teams, and OM Properties, Inc., (collectively the “OM Entities”)
2. Entry to the draw is free when you place your first order for a product from the the full OM range of products from http://boutique.om.net (“Order”). Only one entry person is permitted.
3. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, late Orders or Orders made in bad faith will not be accepted as entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed Orders.
4. Orders must be received on or before midday 24th february 2013. The prize draw will take place on [February 25th] after midday.
5. The winner will be contacted via email or telephone. Should the Promoter be (i) unable to contact the winner, or (ii) the prize is declined; or (iii) a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, or cannot take the prize due not being able to comply with these terms and conditions then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
6. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoters address below.
7. One winner will be drawn at random and will receive the following for themselves and one guest:
2 tickets to see OM vs. Troyes at Stade Vélodrome.
8. The prize is limited to the above and excludes all other expenses including meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, transfers, travel to and from the Game, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas.
9. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling parties and all other travel documentation and requirements; (ii) ensure that the travelling parties are adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling parties adhere to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Promoter or other third party provider.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Promoter and third party providers of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
11. If travel guest/companion of winner is under age 18 or age of majority, then guest is permitted to accompany the winner as prizing only if winner is his/her parent/legal guardian.
12. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and non refundable there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible or impractical, accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the promotion including these terms at any time without notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
18. The Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies, the OM Entities and the Prizing Suppliers assume no liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained by participating in the Contest. Furthermore, the Sponsor and its respective advertising and promotional agencies, the OM Entities and the Prizing Suppliers assume no liability for any additional aspects of the contest.
19. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, the winner hereby consents to the reasonable use by the OM Entities of the winner's photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the winner without any further compensation for any future promotional activity.
20. PROMOTER: KITBAG LTD, GREENGATE, MIDDLETON, MANCHESTER M24 1FD.